1) Economic research on obesity and its related behaviors BLOOMED s th public became aware of the rise in obesity in the United States.
2) Yahoo offers a PLETHORA of internet services.
B. Limited number
3) What has changed is the ADVENT of aggressive anti-Americanism at home and abroad.
4) She faces a DAUNTING challenge
5) The human PROPENSITY to commemorate heroes is universal.
6) Man is FALLIBLE.
A. Has faults
B. Has attributes
7) The market economy has TRIUMPHED almost everywhere.
A. Been criticized
B. Been victorious
8) Prior to 1990, th eeconomic literature on obesity was SPARSE.
9) There is a PAUCITY of evidence against the defendant.
A. Not enough
B. Quite enough
10) This recent research has begun to study every aspect of the problem, POSITING economic models of diet, physical activity and weight.