1) Some people perform better in the _________ of an audience; others get nervous.
2) ______________ discipline is necessary when you are trying to train a puppy.
3) Peacocks at the zoo’s bird house displayed their __________ feathers.
4) Finding a job in some professions can be difficult without previous job ___________________.
5) Everybody brought cookies and cake, so there was no ______ of desserts at the party.
6) Mr. and Mrs. Duke hosted a _____________ so their friends and neighbors could meet one of the candidates for office.
7) This crystal bowl is very old and delicate. It could __________ if you bump it.
8) The Smith family members are very serious about their faith and attend ______________ every week.
9) The clinic specializes in care for patients who need to _________ from traumatic psychological and physical injuries.
10) How often do the workers ____________ for a meeting?
11) Because of Mia’s ________ personality, she has many friends.
12) George is brilliant at working with computers, but he is __________ at simple addition.