Appositive Phrase Quizzes
Preview 5 Quizzes about Appositive Phrase
I’ll be transformed into a new man.
Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal Emperor of India, spent more than twenty years to build the Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum located in Agra.
- Shah Jahan
- the fifth Mughal Emperor of India & a white marble
- mausoleum located in Agra
- the fifth Mughal Emperor of India
- a white marble mausoleum located in Agra
- spent more than twenty years to build the Taj Mahal
His wand was given to him by his former student, Gino.
I went to see John our pastor after church.
This sentence does not need commas for the appositive.
The pyramid of Khufu, the Great Pyramid, loomed over the explorers.
A. The pyramid
C. THe Great Pyramid
How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button.
Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button.