[ Homonyms ]

Do you really ___ the money?
a. knead
b. kneed
c. need

Select your answer:

Random Topics:
Precede vs. ProceedFlesh out vs. Flush outLater vs. Latter

Next quiz: Grammar

he ………………. an accident last monday. he is still in the hospital.

A. Have had
B. Has had
C. Has

How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button.

Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button.