PUNCTUATION: Are the comma(s) in the right place(s) in the following sentence (if any)?
It seems that she answered the question easily but her answer was actually quite complex.
Farther vs. FurtherAll Quiz (Random)Many vs. Much
Next quiz: Appositive Phrase
Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal Emperor of India, spent more than twenty years to build the Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum located in Agra.
- Shah Jahan
- the fifth Mughal Emperor of India & a white marble
- mausoleum located in Agra
- the fifth Mughal Emperor of India
- a white marble mausoleum located in Agra
- spent more than twenty years to build the Taj Mahal
How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button.
Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button.