1) If sea ice continue melting________________________________
A. Polar bears were drawn
B. Polar bears will lose their habitat
C. Polar bears will have a place to live
2) If the temperatures are increasing all over the world, as a result of global warming, _______________________________________________________
A. Stronger storms, ferocious hurricanes and floods will continue affecting our planet.
B. Weather changes will not take place.
C. Our planet will be a safe place to live.
3) If_________________________________________Sea level of the wide world will go up 20 ft
A. Artic stops melting,
B. Artic keeps experiencing faster meltings,
C. Artic didn’t melt,
4) If you __________ your vegetables, you will lead a healthier life
C. Had eaten
D. Will eat
E. Have eaten
5) If the sea level world wide increases up to 20 ft,____________________________
A. Cost lines will remain the same.
B. There will not be a threat for more than 40 million people in the Calcutta area.
C. Manhattan’s World Trade Center Memorial will be under water
6) If it __________ tonight, there will be great conditions for snowboarding tomorrow.
A. Has snowed
B. Had snowed
E. Will snow
7) If you speak too loudly, you __________ the baby up
B. Will wake
C. Would have woken
E. Would had woken
8) I would have driven to Miami if I __________ a car.
A. Have had
B. Had had
C. Will have
9) If Max __________ his homework, he probably would have passed the class.
A. Has done
D. Had done
10) If all eligible voters __________, he wouldn’t have been elected.
A. Will vote
C. Have voted
E. Had voted
11) If I __________ smart, I would probably write better quiz questions.
B. Have been