1) An ____________________ sentence is a sentence that shows excitement, or great feeling.
2) Do you want to come to the playground with us?
3) The subject of a sentence is
A. Who or what the sentence is about
B. The verb, or action of the sentence
C. Always plural
D. Always singular
4) What type of sentence is this: I cannot believe you won that game!
E. None of the above
5) What punctuation goes on at the end of a statement sentence?
A. Question mark (?)
B. Exclamation point (!)
C. Period (.)
D. Colon (:)
E. Quotation Mark (“)
6) Every sentence have to be
C. Capital Letter
D. Punctuation Mark
E. All the Above
7) I like playing basketball, and my brother likes playing tennis.
D. Compound Complex
8) The boy ate the apple. Identify whether it is subject or predicate?